David Austin Roses Press Room — U.S. & Canada
Media Info, Interviews & Images
Welcome to the North American press information site for David Austin Roses. Here, you will find editorial material on David Austin English Roses, all geared to U.S. and Canadian writers, editors, photo editors, bloggers, presenters and social media creators. Images are downloadable in 3 sizes (hi-res, Powerpoint and social media).
Editorial materials and images are offered copyright free for editorial and educational uses for intended audiences in the U.S. and Canada only. All other uses, especially commercial uses, are reserved. See complete usage terms. Please credit David Austin Roses.
Press contact/North America is Sally Ferguson: m or 1 (802) 325-3200,
- Available upon request, at no charge.
- Always extraordinary, now even more intuitive and beautiful.
- A 120-page, book-bound catalog for U.S. and Canadian gardeners
- ‘Eustacia Vye’ — apricot-pink blooms, red-tinged stems, delicately ruffled petals
- ‘Gabriel Oak’ — deep-pink rosettes, mulberry-purple stems, Old Rose charm
- Varieties named for literary characters, part of a David Austin tradition
- Easy sorts by variety, color and theme
- Choose image download size: hi-res, Powerpoint and Social Media
- Available for media use and presentations
- Copyright free for U.S. and Canadian editorial and educational uses, only.
- See the 2021 Intro images
David Austin English Roses are available to U.S. and Canadian gardeners coast-to-coast at davidaustinroses.com and at fine garden centers that carry Austin roses. English Roses literally revolutionized the world of garden roses when introduced by the late David C.H. Austin in 1961. Today, David Austin Roses Ltd is one of the most respected rose breeding, growing and sales companies in the world. The family business, based in the beautiful countryside of Shropshire, England, has more than 200 varieties of English Roses to its name. David Austin English Roses are celebrated for their exceptional beauty, delicious fragrances and outstanding garden performance. The company has nurseries on five continents and offers English Roses to gardeners in more than 30 countries through traditional and online mail order and garden center sales.