Colorblends Spring Garden
893 Clinton Avenue,
April 2 through May 16
Open daily, dawn to dusk.
Street parking is plentiful.
There is no charge for admission.
For bloom updates see:
Peak bloom weeks 2021:
- crocuses: mid-March through early April
- daffodils: mid-April
- tulips: mid-April through early May
In spring, something’s at peak bloom here every day.
April 2 — May 16:
Spring Color in Bridgeport
Calendar Listing for use Spring 2021
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. — April 2 through May 16, 2021, visitors to the Colorblends Spring Garden, 893 Clinton Avenue, Bridgeport, Connecticut will enjoy an ever-changing display of 50,000 crocuses, daffodils, tulips and other spring blooms. There is no charge for admission to the garden, which is adjacent to Colorblends House, a restored 1903 Colonial Revival mansion in Bridgeport’s West End neighborhood. The garden was created by Colorblends Wholesale Flowerbulbs of Bridgeport in collaboration with one of the world’s top bulb garden designers, Jacqueline van der Kloet of Weesp, NL.
For updates on what’s in bloom: facebook.com/colorblendshouseandspringgarden. Due to the ongoing public health situation, the Colorblends House itself will not open for the spring 2021 season.
To visit Colorblends Spring Garden:
- 893 Clinton Avenue, Bridgeport, Connecticut is located just off King’s Highway East (North Avenue/Route 1)
- From Connecticut Turnpike/I-95: Northbound – State St Exit, Southbound – Fairfield Ave Exit.
- From Merritt Parkway: take Exit 46 onto Route 59 towards Bridgeport.
- Garden: free and open to the public daily in spring, dawn to dusk.
- Street parking is plentiful.